Wednesday, April 18, 2012

RANT

So I don't usually go on rants here, but right now I need to. Read at your own risk. So I am just so frustrated with the world right now. Specifically my parents. I have gotten my car and phone taken away until the end of the week. I got them taken away this morning because I gave them too much sass. They told me they don't think I'm living up to my potential because I didn't break 1900 on my SAT's the first time... I wasn't that far off... And because I don't have all A's currently... welll I have all A's and B's... all but one of those B's are in my honor and AP classes... so I don't see what the problem is. I told them I was trying and they're all like "well it's not good enough". IO feel like I WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYONE!!!! GAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm just worried and scared for the future and I just mahhhhahahahahahahahah and I just want to get in to college and have a happy good life. But then I feel like people are bringing me down with negative energy and I'm just frustrated with myself and everyone else. And I don't even think I can get into UCLA anymore, so I really shouldn't wear the sweatshirt I have... I'm wearing it right now, but it's just so comfortable. I'm probably not making any sens. Well I don't care. So sorry if I sound really rude I'm not usually like this. I'm just stressed for the end of the year and my AP tests! I have to get at least a 4 on APUSH and I need to get at least a three on Bio. Why did I sign up for Bio??? I don't know !!!!

2 comments:

Franchesca said...

Im sorry Amber! I will all be ok!

Rhiannon said...

School is stressful :/