Wednesday, April 11, 2012

No Sleep = Awesome Blue Day

Oh yes, I'm up. I can't sleep. Still have half an outline to do. It sucks and it's boring. Feel an essay coming on tomorrow. Bleh. I'm really mellow right now. Totally different from my last blog. It must be because I'm listening to The Perishers.

I'm a lil depressed though. Hmm, and that's not from the music. I guess you could say I miss a certain somebody. Well, certain people. Like my best friend(whom I love to death), my dad, and Chris. The guys that have walked out of my life at some point and haven't exactly reconnected with me. All of them said "Everything will be ok." It isn't.

As for my lost friend, whom I tried to make up with...I give up. No more. Put your school work and other best friends ahead of me. I don't need you. I will not forget everything we had. Definitely not, but I will accept the people in my life that WANT to be a part of it. I guess you aren't one of them. Say the loving things to her as you did to me. It doesn't hurt anymore to hear it. You lied about how much I meant to you. Just like the aforementioned people. Is that a word? Oh well, I made it up.

I'm so looking forward to a day with Hurrianko, writing an entire article in the morning, and a possible essay or lecture after Hurrianko, but at least I can be retarded in Wagner's class.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I always enjoy your posts...