Monday, April 16, 2012

Thunder Invite

Saturday I was at the Rocklin track for 10 and a half hours. We all had to get there at 8 and the meet did not end until 6:30, it was never-ending. Apparently there was a lot more school than last year but that isn't the point of this blog so let me get to the point.

I was one second away from winning the 3200, you know what place I was in? Fourth, fourth place and I was a second away from getting it! I was milliseconds away from 2nd and the girl in 3rd? We got the exact same time! And she got the medal! I don't understand at all, our time was identical down to two milliseconds. 12:28:63, how does it make any sense that she got 3rd and I didn't?? She cut ahead of me in the shoot but really, really? I'm pretty darn sure they should've called that one a tye. I mean it was a 2 mile race, milliseconds are a sprinting thing, not distance! Grrr I don't even remember her being anywhere near me until the finish line. I must have been dellusional. Either way it is frustrating and I am furious at whoever decided she was ahead of me. MILLISECONDS

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Wow... that's close... and a great effort for you. Excellent.