Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Spring Break...

My Spring Break wasn't the best i've had, but turned out OK.
Its funny actually, because i started getting a little jealous of some of the statuses on facebook because the news feed was filled with "break is going great. its the best" and i was just sitting there doing nothing, while the sun was shining through the window and begging me to go outside. But i never got any plans completely set in motion...

But i gotta say that spending the day in San Fran with my family was the best day ive had in a while because:
We visited Chinatown and got yelled at by an old chinese woman because we wouldnt buy the pendants she was selling. And i swear she muttered some curse under her breath...Yikes

Afterwards we went on the Crooked Street and it was alot of fun.theres always so many people there taking as many pictures as possible. It probably gets really old for the people that live there though, because people park in their spots and theres always a lot of traffic

I'm just excited for SUMMER because honestly i need another break. I'm not done with being able to relax about the day and not worry about any HW woes.

No comments: