Wednesday, April 18, 2012

life=one direction

They are literally my life. I don't know. I never get like this with anything besides 'Friends'. I don't know what's come over me but yes, I confess, I AM OBSESSED WITH ONE DIRECTION!!

Gosh. I pretty much spent all Spring Break watching YouTube videos. Video diaries, podcasts, X Factor auditions, music videos, and loads of pictures of them.

They are just too darn cute. It's not that awkward band situation where they are all cute except for one. No! It's not like. ALL of them are quite handsome. But, of course, there is one that always stands out to me. Zain. Oh Zain. His voice is like that of a soulful gospel singer. Love him.

I am addicted. When I could be getting about 8-9 hours of sleep, I sadly reduce to 6-7 hours cause I decide to waste those hours watching One Direction. Gahhh. I can't stop.

I made a Twitter last weekend and the only reason why is to follow One Direction. Gosh!!! it's a disease. I admit. I have one direction infection. But you know what, I am totally proud of it :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

zayn*

Jillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillian said...

zayn* haha

Amber C said...

Louis Tomlinson is my love. We will get married one day, he just has yet to come to the realization.

RHS Flash said...

LOL funny... in a good way