Monday, April 30, 2012

Summer

Only 29 days left as a sophomore!!! I am so ready to be upperclassmen and be that much closer to graduating. I am excited for summer so I can relax and recoup from this extremely crazy and busy year. This year has been the most stressful year and it has really taken its toll on me. I can already picture waking up to the sun shining through the closed blinds, walking to the kitchen to enjoy my breakfast and not scarf it down, laying the the warm grass looking up at the sky and not having to do anything!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy everything while you can. It flies by!

Amber C said...

Sophomore year was stressful! Just wait until next year!!HAHAHA. Just kidding, just make sure to manage your time, don't procrastinate and don't load yourself up with too many difficult classes... I made that mistake this year

RHS Flash said...

I think the sophomore year is the hardest... or most restrictive.