Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Whatever

Only time to blog...my 's' key isn't working too well. So if it looks like I'm typing horribly, it's just an f*ed up keyboard that's cauing it. <--See? Oh well.

I have to say, I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate people. Anybody that has a cla with me probably knows who I'm talking about. But IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ME FEEL RETARDED, THEN KEEP TRYING. SCREW YOU! ARGH. I HATE GOING TO SCHOOL! The people...I jut can't take it anymore!

Also, for everybody trying to persuade me to vote for you. IT IN'T GOIN TO WORK. SO BACK OFF. I don't care how many freaking cookies or cupcakes you have. I know you won't do anything you say you will. LIAR!(I'd make it plural, but I can't!) After seeing how much Joey D. changed my sophomore year, I have to say that I have lost faith in anybody running for whatever stupid position it is. Not that anybody REALLY cares. I would be so much more rude right now, but honestly, all I want to do is watch Silent Hill, but nothing is going my way. I...I just don't like people. Also, for anybody who plans the dances at RHS, you do a horrible job. I sure as hell am NOT going to pay $10 to dance for 2 hours. I would've aked somebody to adies, sure. Actually, probably not, but that's not the point. I WILL NOT PAY YOUR RIDICULOUS FREAKING PRICES. I WILL NOT GIVE IN. ARGH, I'M NOT STRESED, PEOPLE JUST KILL ME.

Stupid stupid people trying to rip me off.....hehe....not this time...but still....killin me....gonna make me go broke....:P

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I laughed. That's good.