Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WANTED: sewing machine

sooo i had the random idea in the last week of summer to make my own homecoming dress, right? well turns out i didnt think about how much time and effort it takes and how my mom would have to help me A LOT. and i have the pattern, the fabrics, and matereials and everythign i'd need to do it, [except a sewing machine] but now i only have like a month to do it and i can tell its pretty much not going to happen. :(
but at least now i can do it for hearts, right? except i still need a sewing machine.............

not to mention i hate my schedule. AP classes = bleh.

2 comments:

victoria said...

I will have to ask my grandma about my sewing machine. You're making a dress without a machine?

Holly said...

You should check Craigs List. I got a mini sewing machine on their for 10 dollars. It wouldnt work for sewing dress, but it works for mending things and stuff.