Sunday, August 16, 2009

Goodbye Summer. Hello Sophomore Year.

I wish so much that it was still summer! My summer was so relaxing and exactly what I needed after a stressful year and before an even more stressful one. I'm just not ready to be a sophomore! I have kept the thought out of my head that school is about to start as long as I could but I thought today would be a good time to start thinking about it. My classes are going to be so hard with so much homework and on top of it I have to start working on driver's ed sometime soon. On the other hand, I am excited for this year. It will be nice not being a little, neive freshman and actually knowing what's going on. My schedule is perfect, but hard. My classes have pretty even level of hardness between blue and silver days. It is weird because I have only one girl teacher and thats Ms. Huber for dance. Luckily, I haven't heard anything bad about my soon-to-be teachers. Even though I'm kinda excited I would do anything to turn back time and make it summer again!

No comments: