Saturday, August 15, 2009

Popcorn anyone?

There's probably already a review of each of these three movies up here already, but I'll throw in my two cents worth just for the heck of it.

Up was a decent enough movie, but it wasn't nearly as funny as I thought it was going to be for some reason. The funny parts it did have were good though, usually involving the little boy scout kid, or the talking dogs obsessed with squirrels.

Star Trek was probably the best movie that I saw, with lots of action sequences, a few funny jokes here and there, and a really big change for the entire Star Trek series.

I saw G.I. Joe the other day, which was a pretty entertaining movie. The movie was very close to being one big action sequence, which probably helped it out, because the story wasn't exactly the most original piece of work in the world. An interesting little thing about the movie was how many people from the first two Mummy movies were in it. There were at least four, including Brenden Frasier, who was uncredited.

No comments: