Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sophomore?

I had this nightmare last night that I walked into Journalism and realized...

I had only made 2 blogs this summer... time just flies when your having fun right? So here is my third blog to finish off the summer.

I have a feeling this year is going to be a lot better than freshman year. Everyone says, though, that sophomore year is nothing special because you're no longer an excited new freshmen, but you're not an upper class men yet either. It's like your trapped in between. So does that mean it's not going to be as fun? For me, so much is going to be going on this year. I'll be turning 16 getting my license, and hopefully getting a job. I'm not going to be I'm apart of the journalism team this year:) I'm taking a dance class (I've always wanted to learn). I'm going to join more clubs this year because I have better idea of which ones sound like fun. I like all my teachers and I have a lot of classes with my friends. I'll be golfing more because I fell in love with the sport over the summer... and soooo much more. So I don't know everyone else is talking about...

Although I'm extremely sad Anna and Megane are leaving to go back home to France, I can safely say I welcome school with open arms. I'm excited to be able to see my friends everyday and I admit, it's partly because Rocklin has a great environment and is just a great school in general.
This year is going to be amazing! and I will make sure of it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Everyone says sophomore year is hard and boring, but I think it will be great. There is more things to do and we won't be taking the rap for the trash anymore.