Thursday, August 13, 2009

Got my Schedule :)

It is quite an overwhelming experience to walk onto the Rocklin High School campus, knowing that it is indeed your last year of high school. I remember going to schedule pick up day as a freshman and being so nervous and excited at the same time for the year to come. I have come to the realization that those mixed feelings about going back to school will always be there. They are there from your first day of preschool all the way until now. As humans we don't know what is coming our way, we don't see into the future, although we can make educated predictions. This year is different than the others for many reasons, such as applying to colleges, looking for a job in the current economy, and only taking six classes. Although I know the circumstances, the change ahead is a mystery...Personally, I am a person who thrives on fresh somewhat subtle changes. I know a lot is headed my way I'm excited to see what is in store for me, but dont get me wrong...the unknown makes me a little nervous at the same time.

2 comments:

Justin said...

I know how ya feel. It feels like we just picked up our freshman schedules, getting ready to enter high school. Now, we're already seniors, experiencing what you might call the last part of the first part of our lives. I guess Thompson was right when he told us at our first rally that time flies.

victoria said...

I really can't believe it. All this talk about people doing link and it feels like just yesterday that I had to ask them where my classes were. It feels like we're finally starting to move into the real world but is it a bit too early or rather are we all ready?