Sunday, August 16, 2009

So Soon?!?!?

Summer went by waaaaaay too fast. I swear, it seemed much shorter than all my previous summers. It's weird, i didnt even do that much. I pretty much spent my time doing whatever popped into my head first (that can actually lead to some surprisingly entertaining days). But no more, my last high school summer has come to an end. Next year i'll be getting ready for college, so it just wont be the same. I suppose it'll be alright, i had fun over the summer, and i did get some stuff done, so all is well, i just dont want it to end quite yet.
On the up side, this year looks pretty epic, only 6 classes!!!!! YEAH!! And im gonna try to squeeze in a lot more stuff this year, i wanna make senior year as awesome as possible, even if it kills me.
Also, anyone else gonna die getting up early tomorrow? I was going to try and change my sleep cycle for the impending change, but i just, sorta, never got around to doing that. So yeah, tomorrow morning will be fun, but tomorrow evening, lol, I will be exhausted. What can i say, getting up at 11:00 feels good.
Well, I guess I will see you all tomorrow.....at 7:45, nooooooooooo!

No comments: