Tuesday, August 11, 2009

last week of summer!!!!

LINK, my summer class final, homework, painting the parking lot, its all at the same time! most of last week and definately all of this week i'll be up and out of the house by 8 and i wont get home until 8.
im suppose to be doing hw this week, and i still dont even have an AP Chemistry book so i really dont know how that summer homework is going to work out and whenever i sit down to look at the AP Calc hw, i have no clue what addition even is.
ohhh, summer amnesia, good times.
i looove LINK. i think freshman are so tiny when they first come to high school because they're all worried and nervous. its funny. i was like that too though.
i have red and white house paint in my hair from parking lot painting, still stained on my legs, arms, and hands too. and the bottom of my feet are jet black from being barefoot the whole time. just dandy, even after two showers. :/ bleh.
my final is almost done for my summer class and i really like it! and im kinda sorta proud of myself for learning all of the web design stuff.
and im suppose to work three nights this week, AND do school shopping too. very doubtful.


No comments: