Sunday, August 16, 2009

The time has come

August sixteen has finally arrived. Actually the word finally makes it sound like I wanted it to and as you may guess, that is not the case. It is time for school to start again. In a matter of twelve hours I will be waking up and getting ready to embark on the first day of my last year of mandatory gradeschool. I have come to realize that this day and this time in my life are very symbolic of change. With all new experiences and unknowns headed my way it is time for a lot of things. It is time for senior year. It is time to decide a pathway to head down for my life. It is time to take advantage of all my time and opportunities. It is time to think out of the box. It is time to get ready for my own life. It is time :) There is no time like the present.

1 comment:

Karin said...

if there was a like button i would click it :)