Sunday, August 16, 2009

Time to relax

I finished my world history homework today and I am ready for period three!! Overall I thought the homework was very interesting and easy and fun to do. The only parts I did not like were the block paragraphs that talked about the many possibilites that may have happened, but no one is really sure because it is based on another empire's account or something similar to that. It was very difficult to choose what to outline. Or maybe I was not supposed to outline those parts at all. I suppose that is history for me. But I like solid facts, which is why I like science and will make it into a profession. : D

I can not wait to say hello to everyone tomorrow!! I have been waiting for this day to come all summer long! Productivity- the soul of life.

No comments: