Monday, August 24, 2009

ohh senior year

It's so far been fun, but SO STRESSFUL! Just thinking about college apps and scholarships and federal grants...ahhhh! Butttt homecoming is coming up soon, my last one!:( that definitely adds to the stress, but it's going to be so fun and seniors are completely going to dominate :) With all of this stress probably most seniors are feeling right now, I just want to say breathe. It's hard to take my own advice, but it helps. Most of us have jobs and AP classes, more than usual, and of course as I said before, the dreaded college applications. There's all of this stuff going on outside of school for seniors that I never even realized, so I just hope we can all keep our heads on straight and totally enjoy senior year for all it's cracked up to be! Hey, at least we have less classes right?:)

2 comments:

victoria said...

I agree. Everyone seems to think that once you are a senior everything becomes super easy...which is not exactly the case. We are at a stage where we are gradually eased into the real world. Woooohooo! lol

Lauren Sotir said...

Yeah, its definitely gonna be a tough year, but we just have to take it one step at a time.