Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stocks!

The seniors have started their big semester project of investing "money" in the stock market. I'm pretty excited about it. It's teaching us real world skills which will doubtless come in handy one day, plus its a competition, and it will be fun to win. It's also pretty awesome to have 100 grand. Fake money or not, I really, really enjoy the feeling. I've even made a few hundred dollars already. Of course, the rest of my class has made more than a few hundred dollars, but still, its interesting to see money just grow like that. Well, good luck to everyone in AP Econ.

3 comments:

victoria said...

The first day I was in 30th place lol now im in 2nd. Who knows what will happen in this comp!ITS ON Lol

Emily said...

What happens if your stocks are the best?

Jimmy said...

INVEST IN BLIZZARD, YOU FOOL!