Friday, August 28, 2009

King Tut

So it seems like the King Tut field trip is going to happen. I am so excited that we are going; San Francisco is one of my favorite places to go. The first time the exhibit was in California was when it came to LA four years ago, but I didn't get a chance to see it. Egyptian culture and their monarchy has always fascinated me and I plan on going to Egypt sometime. Mr. O'Donnell is planning the trip and is trying to let kids who are not in AP World have the option of going. So if you are interested go to the AP World History web page and fill out the form (you are not obligated to go if you fill it out).

3 comments:

Emily said...

This is so exciting. Egypt is the only part of history I am really interested in!! I went to the one in LA, but it will be more fun now when I know about their culture a little more. And, plus is will be with you guys. And it would be fun to eat in SF.
AND we are going to get Jasmeen to come along. lol.

victoria said...

King Tut has always been my favorite since I was little...Have Fun! :)

RHS Flash said...

Cool. I saw the original how many years ago? 20? Very impressive. cn