Wednesday, August 26, 2009

soccer tournament

So my soccer tournament ended up being really interesting. Were a C division team and had to verse against A division teams, which were really hard. We got creamed all of the game but its ok because we must have taken at least six of there girls out. Tension rose when we were losing badly. Since some girls like to push, we push back twice as hard. This girl tripped me and i came and elbowed her in the ribs, which she was crying to get off the field. Later after the games i decided to work at the snack bar for community service. I sat there for 2 hours doing nothing. All the games were over and there were no people at all, so it was a waste but i got my service hours. woo!

2 comments:

victoria said...

sounds violent!

RHS Flash said...

Oh, the hours I spent working at soccer tournaments. Yipes... cn