Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sophmore Year

I am so excited school is starting tomorrow, I miss everyone and I can't wait to see my friends again. A few days ago when I went to go pick up my schedule I completely forgot where my homeroom would be even though I had photo 1 in the next room. So weird how you can go to school everyday and then still forget things over summer. Unfortunately, there are a few classes where I don't have any friends so I will just have to take Emily's advice and try to be more outgoing. I am positive this excitement over school will only last until Tuesday when I wake up at 6 and realize I will be waking up at 6 for the next 180 school day. Oh, well only three more years.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Why the negativity people?! Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of our lives!!