Thursday, August 13, 2009

LINK

This year, I volunteered to be a Link leader and help a group of freshmen. It is my 3rd year with the program, and it has been rewarding showing the incoming freshmen the campus and offering advice about what they need to know to be successful and get involved. It is nice because this year, my Link partner is someone I know really well, and I am now only too familiar with the activities, so it will be a lot more fun for the group. Our theme is candy, so we made candy necklaces and we might also have the logos of different candies for each of us. Helping with this program made me realize just how fast high school has gone by, and how I really want to make my senior year the most memorable. It seems so soon I will be saying goodbye to RHS and everything will change.

No comments: