Monday, May 4, 2009

Testing

Last week was a week of chaos, for me at least. Everyday, I woke up knowing that all I had to look forward to was CST testing, which in my mind, is pointless. Being trapped in a classroom with the same group of classmates every day for an entire week, does not appeal to me. Nor does filling in bubble after bubble on the answer document. Although it evaluates our school, the CST test has no personal benefit to the students. It's not like it will help students get into college, further our career, nothing. I don't understand why we have to take these test evey year since elementary school. The only motivation that the school provides is a barbeque and free dance, which is not worth it to me. The dance after the football game, no ones usually goes to, and the barbeque is a good idea I guess, but after waitng in line so long, it becomes pointless. On top of having testing all week, I had to take the SAT's on Staurday. Another day of pure testing, but atleast this test will actually benifit me. Hopefully I did well. Anyways, after a straight 5 days of testing, I am definatly glad were done.

No comments: