Friday, May 8, 2009

AP Test Week

Hello everyone,

I just want to apologize for not being at school during the major production and assembly of The Flash. AP Tests have dominated my life...I had AP Gov on Monday, AP Calc on Wednesday, and AP English on Thursday. I know that the paper is in good hands, and maybe it's a positive step for me to not be as controlling this time around:)

On a brighter note, I am happy with the way testing has gone this week. I have been to the Sunset Center too many times, but it makes me smile when I see the little juniors and sophomores freak out about AP World and AP US. Seeing underclassmen stress out makes me reminisce about how I was once in their shoes. I feel so old.

My philosophy on AP Testing: review books are so so so helpful. This time around, with five APs on my agenda, I have not stressed myself compared to last year...and I am being 100% truthful when I say that. It's weird, but I think it's just the fact that I know what matters is the material that I've learned...how these challenges have made me a stronger person. In the end a score from Collegeboard does not justify the journey it took to even reach the Sunset Center.

To those who have AP Tests next week...Good luck! To those who are already done...I AM JEALOUS. But nice job:)

No comments: