Monday, May 4, 2009

may sucks

ap exams suck. AP US this friday, AP biology the monday after. what do i have left to do?
ap us:
- finish the entire review book (almost)
- basically memorize all the review packets
- memorize the list of literature
- memorize the court cases

ap bio:
- finish the entire review book (almost)
- review online activities on the book's CD

yaaaaayyy.
also on my to-do list for the next three weeks is to find a job....at the mall. gross.
so far ive applied to:
citi wear
pac sun
charlotte russe
wet seal
delia's
gap kids
that one candle place
pottery barn kids
bath and body works
anchorblue
claire's
the disney store
aeropostale
spencers

wish me luck!

2 comments:

Emily said...

How is AP biology? Is it "hard?" Does it require a lot of work?

Amanda C. said...

Oh Paige, you will do great! Just think you'll be done with AP classes pretty soon, which should be a relief, right? Hang in there and feel free to give me any tips about those two classes, both of which I have next year! Best of luck to you!


P.S. I shop at a lot of the stores you applied to, so maybe I'll see you sometime when I shop :)