Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Let me start by saying that I'm proud of everyone who is actually stressing out about AP tests.
Needless to say, it was hard enough for me to just sit and take the test, let alone study the night before. So congratulations.
I guess I have just had other things on my mind...one being the fact of if I got into the St. George Marathon. The lottery only takes 30% of applicants, and I got in!!!
So why is this such a big deal? If I get a Boston qualifying time, which should be easy since its mostly flat, my dad said he would fly me out to Massachusetts for the Boston Marathon next April.
So, I'm now starting to train again, and just crossing my fingers. Boston here I come?

1 comment:

michelle said...

I really enjoy reading about your marathon experiences. That's really exciting! Did you just start getting into them this year? Or have you been running them for a while?