Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby

The yearbook is finally outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
I' have spent the majority of my senior year sitting in m5 working on this bad boy, and it is finally out. It's crazy town. I feel like it is my child. It's so weird seeing everyone look at it for the first time when I've read every single words multiple times. I'm happy it's finished, and now I just want to know what people think of it. Especially the cover. The cover is bomb diggity.

Sidenote: Two days before I'm done with Rocklin foreverrrrrrr. Nothing in the entire world could make me happier than that.

1 comment:

Megan said...

i have to say the cover definitely is bomb diggity. easily most amazing cover in 4 years...maybe all of rhs history? the one thing i don't really get all that much is the weird photoshopping of people in blue. that remains a mystery but other than that i like i like!