Friday, May 22, 2009

GRADUATION...but not yet.

Ughhhhhh

As a senior, I wish I could coast through the last week of my high school career. But no...I have a calculus test next Thursday that I pretty much need to dominate. While I see all these seniors relaxing in class, I am extremely envious of their lack of stress. This is what I get for not dominating on my test LAST WEEK...bad mistake.

"wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" - tanya

See, this is my friend Tanya having the time of her life right now, while I wait for next Thursday. =(

1 comment:

Megan said...

even though im not in calc i feel your pain. the last week of school is always the most stressful, and looks like i'm going to have to worry about math until the very end. i wish that i could enjoy my three day weekend but instead i feel like my heart is going to explode out of my chest from all the stress.