Thursday, May 14, 2009

Countdown to Graduation

Two weeks and change left for us Seniors. Then we are out and it is Senior activities week. Even though RHS pumps us up for activites week, it is really just over hyped. All we end up doing is eating brunch and having a picnic which includes the dreaded graduation practice. When I heard about it, I was led into thinking we were going to do a new activity every day like Super Soaker day at the park or something. It is going to be in the 100s and we are doing major graduation practice in the heat. Ridiculous. All the routine invovled is giving me second thoughts about how excited I actually am for graduation.
On the other hand, I suppose once it is all over, it is over for good. Once we get past all the irritating practices, life won't be so bad. Graduation and Sobergrad should be alright. And I am hoping this case of senioritis dissappears before my first semester in college or I will be flailing.

No comments: