Friday, May 22, 2009

one more week.

One more week until I'm officially a senior....uhhhh. I'm really excited due to the fact that this year will finally be over, but weirded out because I'm going to be a SENIOR. A SENIOR. which means after one year, I'll know where I'm going to college and I'll be leaving all of these Rocklin people behind. I'm not sure how I feel about all that. I'm excited to move out and have more freedom and meet new people but I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave EVERYONE behind.. there are a few people who's friendship I'll miss and hopefully I talk to them after graduation. but we'll see. It's weird though because when I was younger and would see high school seniors they just seemed so much more older than I feel right now. It's just a weird time.
But on the bright side, basically ten more days and this is over and summer can finally begin. The only thing I'm really looking forward to is on the evening of July 14th and I'll probably watch 87 more times after the midnight premiere like I did with the Dark Knight. I love summer movies. Oh! and I'm seeing Star Trek tonight, finally. hopefully it's everything everyone's been saying. I just love the movies. After two weeks I won't have to worry about stupid assignments or the SAT IIs. So I'm excited.

3dayweeeeeekend. I'm thinking HP marathon.

No comments: