Friday, May 22, 2009

Hard to Believe it's Already Over

Maybe it's just me, but this year seems to have gone by extra fast. It feels like it only lasted a few months. I dunno, maybe I was just having fun, but it does not feel like the year should quite be over.
I suppose in many ways, it isn't. I still have several tests and projects to take care of. Some of those will very much decide my grade, so the stress isn't quite over. But there's not too too much to do, and I think I can make it the last eight days.
So yeah, this year feels as if it has burned by. Only 2 weeks left, and then I'll be a senior, which is an even weirder feeling. Can't believe I'm entering my last year of high school. Hopefully it will be a blast. At any rate, have a great summer everyone, I hope you have fun!

No comments: