Wednesday, May 27, 2009

for the first time in a long time

I have time.

I have no deadlines, no homework, no meetings, nothing of real substance to do. I have the ability to go out with my friends and not worry that in the back of my mind there is an essay I need to write or those five math problems I need to work on.

However, now the question remains: what do I do now? Now that I have time to stop and appreciate the sunlight (and my very very pale skin), the time to relax and go swimming, or spend the afternoon getting coffee with my friends. Now I'll actually have no excuses for not reading all those books I've been meaning to read. And there is really no excuse for not finding a job finally.

I've been using my filled up schedule as an excuse for not being able to do things I should be able to make time for and needed to make time for. But now, I have no excuses. This summer is my chance to use the time I have to the fullest and this time, I'll have the time.

No comments: