Monday, May 11, 2009

May...

So this month is always the most stressful of all, but this year, it just seems like too much is going on during the first two weeks. Last week, I had two AP tests, during all the tests and nonsense going on at school. Why do teachers assign stuff during these two weeks? We're only in high school, and everyone is taking it waaaay too seriously. Anyways, two APs, I got sick on friday, and Senior Ball was on Saturday which was a loooot of fun, but two things hindered it from being AMAZING: sickness, and the fact that AP psych is on tuesday and I'm not really prepared for it. Yesterday was basically, trying to get myself not sick anymore, and studying for AP psych, which is something i'm not confident about at all. To add to this, dance show rehearsal starts today. from 3 -6. soo yeah. Not really enjoying it. But it'll be fun once I can breath again.

Almost a senior. almost :)

No comments: