Friday, May 22, 2009

second job

So I’ve got a new job! I’m still working for the City of Rocklin Community Services and Facilities Department…but now I’m off over at The Old Republic Title Company as well. In regards to the city, it’s not like I work in Kids Junction or anything. I actually sit in a position where I post all the refunds for rentals that take place at the Sunset Center, Finn Hall, Community Center, and some of the other buildings around the city. Aside from that, I make the master calendar that show all the events, classes, meetings, etc. that go on. So it’s really important that I don’t miss a thing! Well, now I’m working at a title company! I’ve been really blessed and lucky to have had the opportunity to work in such great jobs. Being that I am obviously still in high school, I’ve now been given another chance to work a job that is typically NOT for anyone who hasn’t already been to college. Never having to work fast food…which don’t get me wrong, I do want to work at McDonalds at least once in my life just cause lol but especially in this economic struggle I am just really blessed to have such great jobs :D

No comments: