Tuesday, May 12, 2009

china, again

im spending my last month of summer before college in china. my aunt, uncle and cousin moved there in the end of february before i visited the first time. I plan to go out there after the cal poly orientation on the 4th and 5th of august an stay until september 10th, so i can move into the dorms by the 14th.
this trip is going to be a little different than my last. before i went there as more of a vacation and learning experience with my family. i did mostly touring and little relaxing. i didnt get the whole "chinese life" experience since i was staying in hotels and such. this time, however, im going out there and living in the house with my extended family for over a month. im really excited, especially since i havent my cousin in a while.
while im there im going to take a day trip to see the terracotta warriors. i have the option of a 1 hour flight or a 17 hour train ride. despite the length, im thinking the train. also, ill be staying in chengdu, which is "the home of the giant pandas" apparently. that means only one thing. panda visits.
oh yes.

No comments: