Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Je veux aller en France!

soooo..Madame Arino informed me the other day that she is taking another France trip in the summer of 2011. She said i am still welcome to go, even though I'll be old and wrinkly by then. haha just kidding..but who knows where i will be at that point. I wish i would have gone on the trip last summer, but none of my friends were going and it was a lot of money. After this year, however, I've learned how much i love learning the french language and how i want to continue learning it. I've never traveled abroad and France would be my ideal place to go first. And, i think it would be a lot easier to go with someone who knows there way around like Madame. Even though i may not know any of the kids going, i don't care. I don't care because i want to have an experience of a life time. Maybe i can be a chaperon or something haha. Who knows though, it's a long time from now. All i know is that i really want to go! hopefully I'll be close to fluent in french by then because I'm going to continue taking classes. Drinking wine at the top of the Eiffel Tower...sounds nice, yeah? I will be there, someday.

No comments: