Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Graduation

Yes, this is another blog about graduation. Sorry underclassmen, but you should be jealous.

It doesn't really feel like the typical end of a school year to me. Maybe that's because I know I'm never coming back here. I look around and I see people like Jen Simmons, who I've known since FIRST GRADE. And now we're stressing about our FINAL stats final and talking about how bad the AP test sucked. The fact that I'm now graduating with people that I've known for twelve years kind of boggles my mind. And even though my mom cries pretty much every day now, I couldn't be more excited to leave and start this new chapter in my life. I decided that even though I'm not going to my dream college, I'm still going to go out and live my life to the fullest. Rocklin was a GREAT place to grow up and be a kid, but now I'm ready for something new.

If I could offer any advice to the underclassmen it would be to avoid the bullsh*t, smile, laugh, and keep in touch with the people you love.


and with that, I say goodbye to Rocklin High.





p.s. Nichols, your classes are amazing and i loved my three years in here. Once in a while, when you're rockin out to Clarence Clemons, think of me. I love Bruce too.

No comments: