Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One Foot Out the Door and Learning to Do the Splits

On my way towards graduation, this is probably my last blog writing. It has been a pretty good senior year and I am looking forward to Kentucky U. There is a great deal of promise in the future because of all the opprotunity that the new environment creates. It will be hard leaving friends and family, but all in all it will be no big deal. Especially considering all the extra-curricular activities I will be invloved with. My commitment will be tremendous. I still don't know how often I will come back or if I will come back after my college years. I could start a career there, I would certainly miss everyone. Including my little bro and sis, of whom I will miss some of the best years of their lives growing up. At the same time, holding back because of others will delay my advancement. Anyone out there attending far-off out of state schools feels me when I say this, that indecision sifts because of all that will be left behind.
Then again, I want to get as far away from my house as possible-get out of the Rocklin community. There is more to this world. A lot more. Maybe I will join Peace Corps. where I can travel on an all-expenses payed trip to a country requiring volunteer services. I am sick of living under the rules and structure of others. So in a way, the reasons to leave sort of outway the reasons to stay. Anyway Graduation is on its way...

No comments: