Monday, August 20, 2012

THE MOST ADORABLE FROSH IS COMIN

So apparently we were supposed to blog...I actually blogged on my old blog. Does that count? If it does, then just read that crap.

Here's some of my randomness for ya.
-I'm cold. There's no fans or AC on in my house. My blinds are open, letting in the sunshine, and yes, I think it's chilly. Maybe it's because I keep thinking that I'm sick and therefore have a weird internal thermostat.
-Yea, I believe I'm sick, what of it?
-Totally procrastinated on homework, as if that's any news

But to stay somewhat on topic, the time has arrived. For what? For my new frosh to have his first day of high school. Ah, I feel so proud. Like a mother. That's why they call me "Mom." :D BEAR (Amanda's lil bro), OH MY ADORABLE LITTLE FREAKIN FRESHMAN! I have a feelin I'll be ditchin the rants for a while to talk about him. He's just so CUTE <3. He has pinchable cheeks and now that I think about it, I'm not quite sure whether he'll survive here...Lol, well he'll hang with the cool people (AKA ME:D)

No comments: