Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Transformation From Girl To Busy Bee

     Wow I've been busy this last week! My first week of school was a success! I like all of my teachers and I can't wait to learn! (Yes I DID say I was excited to learn!)
     Besides all this school stuff going on, last week I had Water Polo practices every day at 6:45 to 8:30pm. I was so tired by the end of the day.
     On Friday, I had my first Water Polo scrimmage against Bella Vista! I totally expected to be super nervous like last year, but I surprised myself! I was completely calm and had a blast! :)
     I forgot if we won or lost that game. Meh. Stupid teenage brain.
     And finally, yesterday (Saturday), I was also very very busy. I had to be at the Pool at 9am to help set up the games for that day (JV and V boys, JV and V girls). I had to hang out at the pool for around 3 hours until my game started at 12:00.
     I didn't get home until 1:30!
     Then, I was supposed to go to an old friend's Bridal shower, (shes in her early 20's, just in case you wanted to know her age), but instead the girl reschedualed to another day when we could come.
     I went to my friends house for a couple hours, went to another friends house to make T-shirts for the dance, then went to the dance at 8 o'clock! (That was a complete run-on sentence but oh well. :P )
     Busy busy busy!

No comments: