Monday, August 20, 2012

Sick Days, Pandora Don't Help

If I called in sick on the first day, would anybody really believe me? I swear, it's getting colder by the minute and I'm covered in goosebumps, bleh. That, and I've had a nagging headache for the past two days, but can't take nothing because I don't have any sort of medicine or pills to help me out here. What's a girl supposed to do?

I've been meaning to blog about this lately and I guess there's really no other time that I feel like I wanna talk about this. Pandora, do you hate me? Because I think you do... In fact, I think you gave me this sickness. I'm going crazy because you don't give me anything new to listen to. No matter how much I tell you I don't like a song, you continue to play it. Is it because my opinion doesn't matter. I think that's what it is. Argh, I don't think Pandora understands my dilemma. Just because I put a thumbs-up on a song, does not mean I like the song, mkay? Maybe I want to just put a thumbs-up because I can. And I can. And I will. And at this point, I really do think I'm going crazy. I wish Niraj was still in town so that way I could bug him...

I kept having dreams of school, it sucked. Just thought some of you would understand, unlike Pandora.

No comments: