Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nine

Nine more days. It's crazy to think that it has been over two months since the school year ended, and we have a little over a week until the first day of school.

This summer has been really fun, and as much as I don't want it to end, I am ready for school to start and see what great experiences this year will bring. This summer has been full of exciting activities, accomplishments, and relaxation. 

Volunteering at the summer school for children with autism again was definitely my best experience this summer. (Refer to previous post if you want more details, haha!)

The college road trip also made this summer one of the bests. We toured UCSB, UCSD and UCLA. I  toured  UC Davis and Cal Poly a while back and am excited to start applying this fall.

My friend also started this group called On Guard which has been a great experience thus far. It is meant to help you better understand your Christian faith and be ready to defend it. We have had two sessions out of eight and I am really enjoying it. Afterwards we hang out and it's an all around good time.

The only class I had summer work for this year was AP Calculus AB, since AP Biology and AP Microeconomics don't have any. So I was actually able to get all of my homework done before August! Yay! This was also possible because I got together with a group of friends throughout June and July and we worked through it together. It was extremely helpful to do that. So happy that we finished early and we don't have to worry about that assignment.Just have to study for the test on the first day of school!

Anyways, I hope that all of you have had a great summer! Good luck to the rest of you working on summer work. See you all in nine days!  

2 comments:

Amber C said...

Lucky duck!! I still have a lot to do for Psych and Lit! #Jealous...Oh wait, it's not Twitter... Oh well hahaha

/ said...

I don't understand you sometimes Mason, haha. I wish I could do my homework (which I should be doing right now);(