Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Procrastination At Its Finest

At this point we all have about fourteen days left of school, and I still haven't finished any of my summer homework. I'm taking both AP World and Adv. English.
This is what I've need to get done throughout summer:

  • Read and complete a study guide on These Is my Words.
  • Read and complete a study guide on The Things They Carried.
  • Out of the AP World book, read chapters one through three and complete an outline on each.
I have completed five questions from both study guides combines, and just got done with the outline for chapter two. All in all, NOTHING done. Time to scramble.

5 comments:

Shelby B. said...

Oh my gosh Trevor! Looks like you could use a little enthusiasm and praise!! ....
Go Trevor Go! Go Trevor Go!
You can do it!!! Woo!
Haha.

TrevorBohatch said...

OHH YEAH.

Mason said...

You can do it! You will feel so much better once it's all done.

Taylor said...

Come on Trevor, you can do it!!!! :)

Franchesca said...

oh wow good luck! You can get it done!