Sunday, August 12, 2012

Make - up or money?

So I sort of have an addiction... beauty products. I don't know what it is; but make up, perfume, and make - up brushes have always intrigued me ever since I was little. So now that I have a job and a paycheck, I've lost all the guilty feelings of having my parents buy all this stuff for me because I can buy it myself now. I'll admit I do go a little overboard, especially when I walk in Sephora.

Sephora is my favorite store of all time! I could literally spend hours in there looking at all the different colors and brushes and makeup bags and perfumes. I just go nuts. Sometimes I would rather spend my money on beauty products than clothes; and I LOVE clothes too! So anyway today I went online shopping, at Sephora of course. I picked out my favorite shampoo that is ONLY sold at Sephora, a brush, some nail polish, and this kit(on SALE by the way) that comes with eyeliner, lip gloss, and mascara. Well here's the issue, I really want all that stuff but when I looked at the bottom of the screen at the total; it wasn't so pretty. Sooo looks like I'm not getting all that and I'm going to have to pick and choose; now let me tell you I'm probably going to spend a lot of time staring at the screen debating over the stuff that I need to get rid of. Uhgg this is going to be difficult. I definitely have a problem... I need to not spend all my money on make-up.

I probably should go to make-up anonymous...

1 comment:

/ said...

Make-up brushes scare me...-_-