Friday, August 10, 2012

One Week Left!

So with only one week left really until school starts, I need to finish my summer homework. Here's what I have left to do...

AP Lit: Finish Pride and Prejudice, and Antigone. Start Candide...

AP Psych: Reread my book( I had to drop the class at schedule pickup last year), write the report, and read the first few chapters out of the book...

AP Stats: Do the first four chapters...


I don't think Stats will take too long, I'm going to try to finish Lit this weekend... I have no tennis today so I will start my homework now and work on it the entire weekend... I know it looks like kinda a lot... but I'll get it done... I always do... hopefully I won't pull a repeat of last year finishing homework the night before the first day of school... Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Franchesca said...

don't we have the first week to finish Antigone? I thought she said that one is the first book were reading for the class?

Amber C said...

I'm not sure haha! That sounds right tho

Mason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mason said...

Go Amber! Hope it's coming along great!