Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Think The World Could Be A Lil More Like Raha

Thank you Raha for saving my partly depleted soul, haha. Everybody should learn from him... Learn what, you ask? Everything! :D That's my shout-out for the day.

What else...I'm supposed to check my e-mail like every Sunday and Weds. for something from Coach Mike. (I really want to call him Mikey-Man, but I think he'll just get angry:/) *Is it possible for your elbow to be sore? Because that's what I'm feeling right now* I think Facebook stalks me. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Why I mentioned the e-mail, yes yes, I checked and then I exited out for two seconds and then on my iPod, it was like "Con-freaking-gradulations, you have yet another e-mail." So I had to click back on the app and my iPod just had to bother me for an e-mail from Facebook. I swear they send the same e-mails because I just don't check Facebook. It partly wastes my time and doesn't serve any purpose unless I have to talk to somebody whose number I don't have. That's it. If I hadn't checked Facebook the day before school started, I wouldn't have wasted a whole hour of my life blogging and commenting. THANK YOU MASON. (By the way, has anybody else caught on that in class, I call him "Masaronie?") Anyways, I think it stalks me because how would it know when to send an e-mail. I'm tellin' ya, it ain't random. It's like it knows when I check so that way they'll try to draw me in to logging in. I'm sorry people, but sometimes I don't care what's happening in your life. I don't care what you look like in 30 supposedly different pictures with 30 supposedly different friends. I don't care about your quote of the day or how you feel about girls that like to let the world see their butt cheeks. I just don't care.... Please, remember that people of Facebook as well as Facebook itself. YOU SERVE NO PURPOSE (this is directed at Facebook only). You know what is a good quote though? One from Aqua Teen Hunger Force...(in which I will recite from pure memory:D)
"Why do you disappoint me? The only reason god keeps you here is because you amuse him somehow." (Master Shake)
This is how I feel about Facebook. So, stay out of my e-mails, because, as I've said, I just don't care sometimes(and by sometimes, I mean 99.6% of the time).

1 comment:

Rverma said...

I feel special...btw...you spent an hour an a half writing this? Impressive.