Thursday, August 16, 2012

So.....

     For the last two weeks I've been getting up at 6am to get ready and suited up for Water Polo try-outs. Practices lasted from 7-9am the first week, then 7-9:30am this week.
     I am so exhausted.
     Other than water polo practices, I've been getting prepared for school, like many other people have also.
     In the last two hours today I've been cleaning like a mad woman with my mom.
     More tired.
     I cleaned my whole desk area and that took probably an hour. I got rid of around 90% of my classwork/paperwork from last (freshmen) year. I never knew how MUCH paper I kept!!
     On the bright side, my desk is now squeaky clean. *pretty pretty shiny shiny* :)
     Now all I have to do is get my binders organized for my classes and I'll be ready for school!
     Oh wait! Here is my class schedule:

     Sophmore Year:
     1. Art l (Hopefully this will change, I actually signed up for Dance l)
     2. LA/Com ll Adv
     3. Spanish ll Adv
     4. Geometry
     5. World History
     6. Journalism ll (yay!!!)
     7. Chemistry l
     8. Fam Life/Dr Ed
     8. Health
---------------------------------
I like Nutella.
:)

1 comment:

/ said...

Your schedule looks almost exactly like mine did!Come ask me if ya need any help.:D