Sunday, August 26, 2012

16 Soon

So I have come to the conclusion that I will be 16 in just a couple of weeks and the thought scares me. I have always known that I was younger than my classmates and the thought of it made me feel special somehow. As well, I have always known that I would graduate high school at the age of 17 and not 18. And I know that turning 16 and gaining all the perks is a right of passage in Rocklin, but it scares me because I know that a year and a half away from 16 is when I'll be graduating and moving on from high school to the working world. I have always known that it would happen at some point, but it just doesn't feel like it should happen this soon!!!! I know the path I want to be on, and I have an understanding of what college I wish to go to, but the thought that I only have 1 1/2 years to go before I reach that point in my life scares me to no end. Mostly because I never expected my life at RHS to go by that quickly. Either way, I hope that when I finally become 16, it'll be what everyone always cracks it up to be!!

No comments: