Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wow

I can't believe summer is almost over... It felt way too short! I had a good summer though. :) I went to Pepperdine, the college I want to go to, for a water polo camp, did the Sac Polo water polo camp, hosted a French student, not a very good experience, got my wisdom teeth pulled out...Just to name a few hahaha

I also have been going to Adventure for almost a year now. They have a teen program called Resonate which is a super fun program every Sunday from 7-8:30 pm where you can have fun with other high schoolers while learning about God. They had so many fun activities, I couldn't believe it! I think that everyone should give it a chance. It is not like the stereotypical church most people have in mind. It is a place where they make sure everyone has a good time while learning great lessons. :) If you are free on Sunday nights, drop by to have a good time. :)

Well, I think that is it for now... Oh yeah! Come out and support Rocklin's amazing water polo teams! :)

1 comment:

Mason said...

Pepperdine, very cool! I always hear about Resonate and really think that I should try it out since so many people from Rocklin High go there. Sounds like you have had a great summer!