Sunday, August 26, 2012


Finding a College- Overwhelming or Exciting

I’ve heard the spiel about finding colleges from my parents and family members for years now, that I need to start looking for some colleges that I’m interested in, blah blah blah blah blah.  I always thought it would be easy.  However, now that I have started looking, I feel overwhelmed and lost.  Whether it’s looking on websites like College Board or doing my own research, I just keep adding different colleges to my list because there are so many to choose from within the U.S.
Last night, I finally narrowed down my list of colleges to my top 50, but I don’t think that qualifies as “narrowed down”.  Anyhow, I hadn’t realized how much time trying to find the right college would take until a few weeks ago when my search began.  Furthermore, with everything that I’ve got going on, whether its practice, games, homework, etc. it’s really hard to find time without being even more sleep deprived.  Be that as it may, I am anxious to begin traveling and considering some of my top choices of colleges that I would like to attend.  In the mean time, I guess I have to get back to my homework!

No comments: